If you want to work up an appetite without leaving your place, just run through Instagram. Incredible burgers, delicious sushi, and everything your stomach desires is here. Photos from the category #foodporn sometimes overflow the news feed but definitely deserve public attention. Considering this, it will be appropriate to list the 10 most Instagrammed restaurants in America in ordered to know the hottest spots with fine dining to know where to go next for sure.
10. California Donuts (Los Angeles, CA) is the most demanded place in Los Angeles for more than 30 years due to its freshly baked products and perfect brewed coffee.
9. Voodoo Doughnut (Portland, OR) is well known spot with sugar-coated sweet doughnuts and treats. Voodoo products with various toppings are often exposed in Instagram.
8. Perch (Los Angeles, CA) offers exiting views from the rooftop together with delicious cuisine inspired by French classic culinary that includes in-season fresh ingredients.
7. Ladurée Soho (New York, NY). There is no need to describe the delight from macaron sets with French accent from Ladurée Soho. So, do not wonder they’re so popular in Instagram.
6. The Frying Pan (New York, NY). This seasonal bar is also among most geo-tagged restaurants due to unusual site, marine views, and bar and grill menu.
5. San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant (San Pedro, CA) offers the freshest seafood available not only in the restaurant but for on-line orders with free shipping within Southern California.
4. Dominique Ansel Bakery (New York, NY). Every item of this bakery looks like a little masterpiece carefully packed and decorated. Cakes and sweets are available for purchase only at the store to provide only aesthetic and quality products.
3. Katz’s Delicatessen (New York, NY) is an integral part of New York’s history and culture. The most delectable beef sandwiches looks and tastes perfect.
2. Tao (New York, NY). It’s clear from the name that photos from this restaurant are welcomed among lovers and followers of Asian cuisine. Special décor designed in Asian style together with relevant menu create very special atmosphere.
1. Café Du Monde (New Orleans, LA). Coffee (Black or Au Lait) and square beignets covered with sugar are the main heroes of Instgram photos from Café Du Monde.