One of the most exciting and largest water parks in the world is Aquaventure in Dubai. It is set in 42 acres overflowing with fun including rivers, rapids, water-coasters, childrenâ€™s play area, lush tropical landscapes and a large private beach. The park is located on the artificial piece of land called the Palm Jumeira close to famous Atlantis hotel.
The best way to get to Aquaventure and Atlantis and back is taxi. Dubai actually is a city for drivers but not walkers. Guests of Atlantis have unlimited access to the water park.
Aquaventure Dubai like no other water park is good for sunbathing and swimming because it is located right on the bank of the Arabian (Persian) Gulf on the inner side of Palm Jumeira. So the sea is very warm and totally calm.
Aquaventure Dubai had opened in 2009 and has slide fun for the whole family. Water entertainments include:
- two circled rivers:
- The Rapids â€”Â a water journey through caverns with many twists and turns;
- The Torrent River â€”Â a path of a tidal river with one metre waves;
- The Leap of Faith â€”Â 27.5m tall and 61m long fastest way from the top of the Ziggurat (pyramid) to a transparent tunnel in a shark-filled lagoon;
- Shark Attack â€”Â a twisting tunnel to the mysterious core of the Ziggurat through darkness before emerging slowly into the lagoon at a leisurely shark viewing pace;
- several other usual water-coasters from the Ziggurat;
- playground for younger kids under 1.2 metres in height with loads of thrills and spills.
Whether you seek the sea and sunshine or water fun Aquaventure in Dubai provides the ideal atmosphere for your family.